Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Pink Blossom Baby Quilt...


I didn't think I'd get this quilt finished for a couple of months, but Monday was a slow day with house showings (our house is up for sale), so I was able to sew the binding on a couple of quilts. I love the fabrics in this quilt. They are beautiful and perfect for a little girl...


These fabrics wouldn't typically be considered for a baby, but when you put the florals together with the polka-dots they have a more playful feel. Then when you add the bee and flower quilting, it's perfect for a little one...


My inspirations for the pattern on this quilt was a "barn quilt" I saw on Pinterest...



I arranged the colors a little differently, but it's basically the same.


For the back of the quilt I used the large floral and then some of the scraps from the other fabrics...


Were having gorgeous Spring weather here in Colorado. I hope it's just as beautiful in your neck of the woods!